Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Friday, October 2, 2009

All I Want…

All I want to do is
Write my name on the forehead of every human
Stamp my trademark on everybody’s palm
giving my ALL

Let the birds sing my name loud
Sing it to the hearing of the people.
Inscribe my name on the stones of the earth.
All I want to be.

To be remembered for impacting lives; for being an encourager
A leader and a Pacesetter.
A limit breaker and a difference maker
In this generation, and the ones to come.

I want to be a involved in everyone’s success.
I want to be an INFLUENCE
A man known for showing many the ways forward
Let me be LORD!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment