Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Soul- Mate

Someone to be there for me
To be by my side all the time
Always around me and dependable
Someone to rely on.

All I want to be is your very friend
Always by your side
Never letting you down
I always want to be there for you.

I want to be that special one
Always around you
Sharing my time with you is what I always long for.
I wanna be the one to encourage you whenever you’re down

To be by your side when all is gone
To comfort you in your discomfort.
Let me be the one to into your eyes and say,
“You can be all you’ve always wanted to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment