Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A friend

You came into my world
You turned my world around
You are a special friend
And your place in my heart is; the same

you said to me when I was down in my spirit,
Whatever it is, tell it to God.
These words brought calmness to my spirit
Your friendship is indeed in deed
Thank you for being there for me


You continued saying,
Start worshipping God
And I believe you’ll start feeling better
He is the only one you turn to at time like this.
It is well

Thank you special friend sent from above
Those words really helped
Thank you special friend
Thanks for always being there when needed

No comments:

Post a Comment