Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Ungrateful Dog

Took you out of the land of the outcast
And out of the hand of starvation
Brought shelter in the midst rain
And the sun rented the atmosphere.

Brought back the stolen treasure
Took away nakedness
And made you the model of all
And all white balls became your slave.

All lift my name high above
And the air rented my name
And the birds sing my name
To the ears of all.

Then you came barking
And I became your favorite bone
You’ve made me your overnight enemy
You ungrateful dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment