Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I’m a Brave Soldier

I’m a Brave Soldier
From the onset it was made clear
This is not a battle for the fainthearted
Yet I was head bent.

All said it was time
A time to move and search
Searching for a new river to fish
Yet the fisherman is head bent.

Like shadow, the light is fading away
And the begins to go weary
All for the hope deferred
Yet I’ll wait.

I’ve not come this far
Just to throw in the towel
I’m a brave soldier
I’ve got a battle to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment