Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Take Away The Bar

This is just for a moment
Never gonna give up
Even when the bars claim to be lord
I won’t give up ‘cos I’m made for the top

Though it emphasizes its presence
Yet I’ll belong to the camp of pretence
‘cos I’ve betrothed my gaze
To nothing but the prize.

Not for the tempting pleasure
Not even for the momentary break
I’ve got to keep the dream alive
Just for a better day.

This is a stranger
Come take it away
I’m not a party to this
Let eviction have its day.

I’ve to breast the tape
I’ve got a prize to claim
I’ve got to lord the jackpot
Take away the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment