Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The SCRIPTED UNION

Someday, somehow, somewhere, my wedding bell will ring
When I would have found my missing rib
And like Adam I’ll say, “This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh”
I shall cleave to her for the rest of my life.

We’ll all get married someday
Someday we’ll gonna find our soul mates
Hmm! A day we all pray to experience
Uncovering the face behind the veil.

I don’t want to be caught unawares
Neither do I want to be in haste
I know it takes sacrifice and sacrifice
I’ve to be willing, and give it what it takes.

I want to be the best, a positive reference for all
Showing the world around the how to it
Equipping myself for the task ahead, it’s for the matured
Making self secondary and sacrifice to make it work.

Knowing for sure that it requires a great deal of patience
Not leaving behind perseverance and forgiveness;
Knowing well that none is perfect.
May LOVE hold my hand and guide my heart through this life journey.

Studying and understanding my rib’s love language
And communicating with and through it effectively
All for the success of this journey of commitment
I dare not quit, I’ll make it work regardless.

Being to you the best of friend and loving you like never before
Putting on your face the best of smiles
And the companion you’ll ever know
Together we can make it work and rewrite the marital script.

Even in the midst of our differences we’ll find excitement
And in our struggles we will find strength
Our LOVE will grow stronger regardless of the odds
And all will marvel at the SCRIPTED UNION.

No comments:

Post a Comment