Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Love Song


I want to be the one
To uncover the veil
I want to be the one
Looking into your white balls from my heart.

From the deepest part of me
And say to your heaven made ears
“I love you with all my heart.
I truly want to be the one”.

To hold you in the dark
To cover up your weakness
I want to be the one
To sing your favorite love song.

Together we can make it happen
Together we can set the pace
Together we can become the love hero
I want to be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment