Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Appreciation


Thanks for being a part of my life
I appreciate your sacrifice and Love
Thanks for caring
And showing that you care.

Your presence in my life has being a plus
You motivate me when you read
I know you read even if you didn’t drop a comment.

This string of words is not commensurate
to show how much I appreciate you
thanks for stressing your eyes to travel through these lines
You’ll always be special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment