Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baptism of LOVE

I have been overwhelmed
I have been submerged
My tender and fragile heart is helpless
I have been swept off my feet
Your love has taken my out of this world.

Your love is paradise
Your presence is heaven to me
Let me bask in the atmosphere
In the atmosphere of your endless love.

It glitters like gold
It shines, just like the sun
It wraps me, just like the blanket
It fits like a customised shirt
Oh, what a feeling!

I wanna be drunk
I wanna be intoxicated
Let your love fill me
Let your love drive me wow..

I cherish you
I Value you
You're my Jewel
Please keep me wrapped in your Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment