Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lessons from Helen Paul’s visit part 4

I am an advocate of personal development, I jump at any opportunity to address any topic related to it. I was marveled when Helen Paul said she has bagged two masters degrees and pursuing a PhD. Are you surprised?

Knowledge has no end, the more you know the more you realize what you need to know. Albert Einstein puts it this way, “the mind that opens to a new idea is never comes back to its original size” that is, it expands and becomes more valuable. The truth is, knowledge adds value to whoever has it. The more you know, the more relevant you become.

I am so impressed and motivated by Helen’s quest for knowledge and this should be a challenge to us all. We should never stop increasing our knowledge base, not just in our field. We should also try to know about other fields or profession. This is one lesson I have learnt from footballers, they train regularly and apart from that, they take sometime out to play other sports e.g. table soccer, table tennis, swimming to mention a few.

Helen Paul, I salute your guts!

My dear reader, as I draw a close on this journey, I urge you to please take your personal development serious. Don’t think you know it all, no one knows it all and what lies ahead of you is greater than what you currently know except you are comfortable with being a mediocre. We can all know more than we presently do and this in turn increases our value and worth.

I hope you’ve gained a few things from this series? Thanks for reading. I deeply appreciate your time.

This is not all to the lessons to be learnt from Helen Paul’s life but I need to stop here (I am sorry I have to). I need to attend to other pressing issues. However, if you are interested in getting the DVD you can reach me via:

Phone: +2348024552797
Adexbam2002@yahoo.com
Twitter: @Dkingzpen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment