Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Monday, August 5, 2013

I Celebrate Your Love

 Love is an adventure
A decision you make from the heart
True love is in continuous tense.

I’ve enjoyed Your continuous Love
Not for one moment have I been stranded
I celebrate this Love

I once read from an article;
Even in relationship, it is permitted to be silly
You’ve got to be creatively innovative.

Your innovative Love has made the difference
I owe you
My comfort, my Lover.

You’ve spoilt me silly with this uncommon love
I’ve become the envy of others
All thanks to Your unique Love

I wanna bask in the atmosphere of your love
This atmosphere takes me to the paradise
And joy like a river overwhelms my helpless heart.

I can’t help but ask for more
Let the wind of Your Love blow away my sorrows and pains
And till eternity I’ll cherish Your unfailing Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment