Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Monday, August 5, 2013

I Owe You



We call you Awimayehun
None of your words fall to the ground

We call you Alewilese
You do what you say and say what You do.

I stand in awe of You
The one from whose wealth my daily needs are met

Whose mercy has brought me this far
What would have been my story?
I owe all I am to His Glory.

As each day passes by
I see a new dimension of Your generous mercy.

Kini m’ba fi san ore re Baba

From conception till date
Your mercy has never left me stranded.
For the tough and challenging times

My breakthrough was not held captive
Thanks to Your faithfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment