Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Monday, September 23, 2013

I owe You my Life

But for Your Mercies
I would have been consumed by the heartless earth
But for Your Mercy
Six would have conquered me.

 My name would have been erased from the list of the living
The “white house” would have been my home
And the ladies in white, my waitress
I all I am to Your Mercy.

As I continue my sojourn on earth
Help me to appreciate You with all my being
Knowing that I owe You my all
I owe you my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment