Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Friday, November 8, 2013

Learning at the Elders’ Feet-2

I was tempted to focus this edition on relationship but I had to resist the temptation…laughs!!! Probably the next would be on relationship, I bet you don’t want to miss out.

Uhmm… integrity! I was involved in a long interaction with one of the people I have learnt so much from, not just from the words of their mouth but much more-ACTION. He is a man I respect so much and I have no doubt God sent him as a gift to me and a compensation for my loss.

As we discussed, he told me about the challenges he had during his years as a civil servant occupying a very sensitive position and an influential one at that. In his words, corruption has eaten deep into the system of Nigeria that only God can turn the situation around. Every sector, even religious organizations are not left out, God Help us!!

In trying to stand for what is right people will give you names. They will go all the way to stain your “white garment”. It takes only a man with the fear of God to stand and uphold integrity, he further said, “I won’t be able to pray to God, knowing I have a skeleton in my cupboard.”

The bottom line is, if a man truly fears God he will do all that he can to stand for what pleases HIM. Even when men give him names, his desire to please and stand right before his Creator will remain undeterred.

Make a decision to stand for what is right, fight corruption. Others may fall, but take your stand and be firm. You can make it without cutting corners, people have made it and are still making it without cutting corners: blessed is the man that endures trials, at the end he will receive a crown that God has promised those who love him- James 1:12
thanks for reading...
 
For resource materials on financial intelligence, business, relationship etc.
 contact: 08024552797
Follow us on twitter:@dkingzpen
Ping: 222C9AE7

No comments:

Post a Comment