Home | Outreach | Articles | Services | Personal Development | Poems | Events | Others

D’KINGZ Pen is media organization that is motivated by the desire to impact and influence the society positively through various media platforms. more info: Email: dkingzpen@yahoo.com Whatsapp: +2348036524707 Twitter @Dkingzpen IG:@Dkingzpen

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Restoration

From my eyes
Flown uncontrollable tears
Both within and without flow tears of pain
Flowing like a river.

Back to the land of ignored pains you’ve taken me
You’ve drawn water  of pains
From my helpless white balls
God, please come to my rescue.

It hurts to remember the unexplainable loss
God please give me an answer, restore my loss
The help of the helpless, come to my aid
the one who sticks closer than a brother, come comfort me.

The healed wound has been reopened
God! Can’t handle this on my own
Please, send me some strength
Mine is exhausted
Please come be my strength.

In the absence of my request
My collapse is inevitable
My inner strength can take me no further
Please come embrace me.

My tears have become my ink 
and my eyes tell the story of my pain
Haven, I need a hug.

The white balls have become red
The strong man, a shadow of himself
His courage can take him no further.

God, give me an answer
Make the weak man strong again
Strengthen the weak heart

Wipe off the helpless tears
Heal the reopened wound again
Strengthen the weak heart again
Restore the loss again
Fill the heart with joy again.

+Deolu Oniranu +Deolufolu kogbelola
+deola kayoed +Egedegbe Dorcas 

No comments:

Post a Comment